Fellow ASHRAE, CMD,
ACR Project Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Arvind Surange is one of the senior most consultants having completed over 54 years of his association with the AC&R and Cold chain industry!
He is the CMD of ACR Project Consultants Pvt Ltd, which has to its credit more than 600 projects in AC& Refrigeration and Cold Chain including prestigious projects such as Savla Foods & Cold Storage, AlKabeer, R K Foodland, CONCOR – CA Project, MSAMB, KAPPEC-Karnataka, to name a few.
He held various positions such as:
President Emeritus of ISHRAE Pune chapter
National President of ISHRAE - 1996-97
President of ASHRAE W.I.Chapter- 1997-98
President of Rotary Club of Poona North - 1992-93
Chairman of the Refrigeration Handbook Committee of ISHRAE(Pune)
Chairman, Honours &Awards Committee – ISHRAE (2012-14)
Chair Refrigeration, Region at Large, ASHRAE.
Co-Chair NCCD’s Committee on Non-Conventional&Sustainable Applications in Cold Chain
His other major contributions :
- Authored the book on “Cold Storage Basics”, published by ISHRAE & translated in 4 languages.
- Promoted the concept of ‘ Green Cold Chain!’ for the first time globally, presented at various foras in India, Germany, USA, & Colombia etc.
Honors and Awards.
- Bry Air Award for Excellence in System Design (twice).
- Emerson Cup Award.
- Coveted- “ ASHRAE Fellow “ Award in 2009
- Global Cold Chain Award in 2010.
- Lifetime Service Award from ISHRAE 2015.
- Best Green Cold Chain Solutions Award -2017