Novotel Al Barsha
February 24th - 25th
Important topics to be covered at the conference:
- Using thermal methods to maintain the original freshness and flavour of food products.
- Energy-efficient cold storage facilities.
- Blockchain for tracking and monitoring food.
- AI and robotics to enable food manufacturers to track products and match consumer demand.
- Load-dependent model to reduce carbon emissions in cooled trucks
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) refrigeration systems.
- Propagating food safety through adoptive and preventive measures.
- Providing versatility and greater speed in delivery via vertical form fill seal (VFFS) packaging systems.
Wyndham Garden Manama
March 25th - 26th
Key topics to be covered at the event:
- The Montreal Protocol (Kigali Amendment 2016)
- Natural refrigerants in the environmental spotlight
- Backup storage power (onsite and in transportation)
- Remote control in the cold chain supply
- Optimal energy saying in the food transport system
- Climate control for the safe storage of perishables
- New technological movement in refrigeration
April 25th - 26th
Key topics discussed at the conference:
- Growth of food distribution systems and logistics
- Regulatory systems to quantify and regulate the maintenance of high food quality, developments and strategies for food integrity
- Food safety and preservation across the supply chain and community
- Reduction of massive energy consumption
- Improved refrigeration systems and cold storage facilities
Key topics addressed at the event:
- The reduction in electricity usage and costs
- The increased demand for green technologies to be incorporated in the cold storage industry
- The ‘last-mile’ problem
- Retrofitting refrigerants, containing refrigerant leaks
- Understanding and tackling the issue of contaminated refrigerants
- Efficient digital commercial refrigeration units and smart appliances
- Quality regulations to reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint